MADHYA PRADESH BHUMI VIKAS RULES, 2012 (INDORE)
By : Harsheny Muthu | Posted on : 10-11-2022 | Reads 2 |
Image Source : Madhya Pradesh Government Website
Madhya Pradesh Bhumi Vikas Rules, 2012:
- These rules, may be called the Madhya Pradesh Bhumi Vikas Rules,2012.
- These rules shall come into force from their publication in the Official Gazette.
Development Control& Promotion Regulations:
These regulations shall be called as "Special Development Control Regulation” (SDCR)to facilitate the TDR &TOD Policies notified by Government of MP in development plan are and shall apply to
- All development of land, Redevelopment, construction, alteration and demolition of building in the Development plan Area, maximum buffer of 2 times of road width from the ROW.
- These regulations will not be applicable on Metro Rail Zone
- All Redevelopment parcels notified as receiving areas.
Note: The building permission shall be granted by the Competent Authority.