KOLKATA MUNICIPAL CORPORATION BUILDING RULES, 2009 (PURULIYA)
By : Harsheny Muthu | Posted on : 14-11-2022 | Reads 2 |
Image Source : West Bengal Government Website
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Building Rules, 2009:
- These rules may be called The Kolkata Municipal Corporation Building Rules, 2009.
- They shall apply to all building activities in Kolkata other than activities referred to in section 450 of The Kolkata Municipal Corporation Act, 1980.
- They shall come into force on the 15th day of September, 2009.
Building Regulations for Industrial Growth Centres &Parks of WBIIDC in West Bengal, 2016:
- These Regulations shall be called the “Building Regulations for Industrial Growth Centres &Parks of WBIIDC in West Bengal, 2016”.
- This shall be applicable to entire State of West Bengal for Industrial Growth Centres & Parks of WBIIDC with effect from the date of its adoption.
- For any item of specification not mentioned herein or for any update of mentioned item/s, relevant Provisions of following standards, of latest amendment shall apply :
- National Building Code of India.
- National Electrical Code.
- Energy Conservation Building Code.
- West Bengal Municipal (Building) Rules.
- Relevant Indian Standard Code of Practice published by BIS [Bureau of Indian Standards].
- Relevant regulatory orders etc. issued by Govt. / Competent Authorities time to time.
- Compliance requirements of Provisions as applicable of following Act & Rules with latest amendments and orders should be strictly maintained during preparation of Plant layout and Building Plan ;
- The Factories Act, 1948.
- The West Bengal Factories Rules, 1958.
- The Environment (Protection) Act, 1986.
- The Environment (Protection) Rules, 1986.
- The Hazardous and other Waste (Management and Transboundary Movement) Rules, 2016.
- The Manufacture, Storage and Import of Hazardous Chemical Rules, 1989.
- The Plastic Waste Management Rules, 2016.
- The Criteria for Finished Leather as Environment Friendly Products, 2000.
- The Noise Pollution (Regulation and Control) Rules 2000.
- The Bio-Medical Waste Management Rules, 2016.
- The Solid Waste Management Rules, 2016.
- The Batteries (Management and Handling) Rules, 2001.
- The Wetlands (Conservation and Management) Rules, 2010.
- The Ozone Depleting Substances (Regulation & and Control) Rules, 2000.
- The Uniform Protocol on Water Quality Monitoring Order, 2005.
- The National Green Tribunal Act, 2010.
- The 2-T Oil (Regulation of Supply and Distribution)) order, 1998.
- The e-Waste (Management) Rules, 2016.
- The Regulation of Polychlorinated Biphenyls Order, 2016.
- The Construction and Demolition Waste Management Rules, 2016.
- The West Bengal Fire Services Act, 1950.
- The West Bengal Fire Services (Fire License) Rules, 2004.
- The Electricity Act, 2003.
- Rules under Electricity Act, 2003.
- Energy Conservation Act, 2001.
- Energy Conservation (Amendment) Act, 2010.
- Rules and Regulations under Energy Conservation Act.
- The Explosives Act, 1884.
- The Explosives Rules, 2008.
- The West Bengal Panchayet(Gram Panchayet Administration) Rules, 2004.
- The West Bengal Panchayet(Panchayet Samity) Administration) Rules, 2008.