ANDHRA PRADESH BUILDING RULES - 2017 (KURNOOL)
By : Harsheny Muthu | Posted on : 14-11-2022 | Reads 2 |
Image Source : Andhra Pradesh Government Website
Andhra Pradesh Building Rules - 2017:
- These Rules may be called ‘The Andhra Pradesh Building Rules - 2017’.
- They shall apply to the building activities in the areas falling in:
- Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority [APCRDA] except in Capital City Area,
- All Metropolitan Region Development Authorities,
- All Urban Development Authorities,
- All Municipal Corporations,
- All Municipalities,
- All Nagar Panchayats,
- Gram Panchayat areas covered in Master Plans/General Town Planning Schemes notified under Andhra Pradesh Town Planning Act,1920 and
- Industrial Area Local Authority (IALA)/Special Economic Zone (SEZ) notified by Government.
- All existing rules, regulations, byelaws, orders that are in conflict or inconsistent with these Rules shall stand modified to the extent of the provisions of these rules. Subject to the provisions of the Act, these rules shall apply:
- to the planning, design and construction of building in case of erection of a building;
- to all parts of the building including change of roof whether removed or not, and in case of removal of whole or any part of the building;
- to the remaining part of the building after demolition and work involved in demolition in case of demolition of whole or any part of a building;
- to the whole building whether existing or new building (except only to that part of the building, which is consistent with these Regulations) in case of alteration of a building;
- to all parts of the building affected by the change in case of change of occupancy of a building; and
- to use of any land or building where sub-division of land is undertaken or use of land or building is changed.
- They shall come in to force from the date of publication in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
Municipal Administration and Urban Development (M) Department:
- These Rules may be called Revised Building Rules, 2007.
- They shall apply to all building activities in the Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation and the rest of Visakhapatnam Urban Development Authority area and the Municipal Corporations of Vijayawada, Guntur, and other areas covered by Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalgiri Urban Development Authority.
- They shall come into force with immediate effect.