Site engineers are responsible for planning, marking out and levelling construction sites before any building work takes place. They also build roads, drainage systems and other vital facilities to make sure construction projects go off without a hitch.
Roles and Responsibilities
1.Site visits to assess required electrical and mechanical work at site (Quantity Survey).
2. Understanding the layout drawings and modify the same as per proposed site work.
3. Daily monitoring of site and submitting daily reports.
4. Coordination with Customer's team at site and avail necessary permissions & facilities.
5. Finalizing labour contractors for electrical, mechanical, civil works etc.
6. Explanation of work & coordination with Labor Contractor and sub-vendors.
7. Receiving labour bills and processing contractor payments.
8. Assess the materials requirements at site and raise indents.
9. Coordinate with Stores and Purchase department for delivery of materials and get the acknowledgement from customer.
10. Get measurement certifications with site QS Teams.
11. To implement all necessary safety precautions at site.
12. To take responsibility of safety and security of company’s materials at site.
13. To return all company’s materials back to Stores after completion of work at site.
14. Must have the ability to organize labour at site on short notice for works like Loading, Unloading etc. at site.
15. To attend site meetings regularly.
16. To coordinate with the customers Site Managers for work like arranging temporary power, certification etc.
17. Creating B.O.M as per site condition and work order.
18. Submitting documents and getting approval for W.O amendments.
19. Will be responsible for maintain cleanliness and perfect housekeeping of all sites.
20. Collect payment certificate from customers.
B.E mechanical engineering
0-1 year of experience