Ensure models / drawings accuracy based on BIM standards and BIM project workflow criteria / checklist. Ensure all productions are completed on schedule or in a timely manner. Report regularly to BIM Lead / Engineer on the progress of work. Ensure all exported information are recorded in the correct directory.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Good knowledge in lighting, power, containment, ELV systems / Good knowledge in HVAC, Plumbing, Firefighting and Co-ordination.
· To assist BIM Coordinators & Team leaders in creating, updating and revising BIM Models throughout the project life cycle.
· To generate drawings, sheet & documentations for BIM Models.
· To create standard, parametric and shared parametric families
· Knowledge of clash detection and resolutions using Revit & Navis.
· Create and update BIM Models based on IFC drawings and specifications.
· Ensure integrity & quality of the models maintained throughout the projects
· Produce BIM Model deliverables for construction, documentation and Fabrication
· Identify issues and update BIM Coordinators where discrepancies occur advantage. during
· Able to complete models/drawings in timely and quality manner production
Mech Diploma/Degree or equivalent in Engineering
AutoCAD, Revit&Navis (Required)