1. Experience in Planning /designing, especially residential and commercial buildings.
2. Should be able to communicate with the client, understand their requirements and design accordingly.
3. Knowledge in the process of construction from planning stage to execution of the building.
4. Proficiency in design software i.e. AutoCAD, Revit (BIM), Photoshop, Sketchup & V Ray / Lumion.
5. Basic knowledge of MEP drawings.
6. Proficient with Vaastu design.
7. Ensuring all plans are compliant with statutory regulations.
8. Ensuring the team works together to achieve set goals and targets.
9. Willingness to work overtime as required.
10. Excellent leadership and communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
Senior Architect Job Responsibilities:
Reviewing and designing architectural and engineering plans. Ensuring all plans are compliant with governmental health and safety regulations. Researching and maintaining knowledge of various engineering disciplines, application methods, and materials.