Project engineers are in charge of all aspects of a venture, including planning, budgeting, personnel, and more. They spend a good amount of time at project sites, ensuring work is being completed safely and efficiently.
Roles and Responsibilities
. Ready to travel anywhere for project Installation and commissioning.
2. To assist project coordinator efficiently.
3. Documentation, Record keeping required.
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Preferred industries – Powder handling equipment pharma/food/chemical
6. Initiate the projects through required internal & external kick-off meetings.
7. Monitor & effectively report progress & status of the project to management and to the client.
8. Take the initial trials of the projects at factory.
9. Prepare the FAT documents & conducts the FAT of all the projects.
10. Ensure the MOM points of all projects before dispatch.
11. Support the erection & commissioning team.
12. Coordination with internal stakeholders.
13. Site installation coordination with site team.