. HVAC system design/calculations
2. HVAC system design as per the California building code
3. Calculations, Equipment schedule and selection
4. Preparation of Site utility drawings for Sewer, storm and water
5. Prepare/model for HVAC system layouts and plans.
7. 3D Coordination and clash resolution with Civil / Plumbing / Electrical and other disciplines.
9. Carry out other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time by
10. Good Communication skills (both verbal and written), presentation skills, learning attitude,
good grasping power and a good team member.
11. Conversant with California building code (CBC) and National building code.
Roles and Responsibilities
Design HVAC Systems. HVAC design engineers create heating and cooling systems and their controls.
Calculate Heating and Cooling Needs. ...
Interpret and Draft Plans. ...
Calculate Ventilation Requirements. ...
Determine Budget Costs. ...
Coordinate with Others. ...
Adhere to All Building Codes.