Computer-Aided Design (CAD) technicians create electronic design plans for buildings and machinery using computer software. CAD technicians work together with building architects and professional draftsmen to turn blueprints and technical drawings into 2D and 3D computer models.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Collaborate with the design team/ project team to support and adhere in the production of required drawings.
· To ensure timely submission of drawings as per the Drawing schedules.
· To ensure the drawings are as per the approved Standards with proper pen assignments, title block, scale, clarity of the drawing etc.
· To initiate resubmission/ comment incorporating in coordination with project team in due course of project.
· To coordinate with CAD coordinator and project team in clearing the queries related to drawings and issuance of drawings.
· Adhere to workflows and Ensure the drawings and construction documents are accurate.
· Keep abreast of design changes and drawing updates through inter-disciplinary coordination.
· Monitor quality control procedures for completeness and adherence to company standards of all drawings produced and provide feedback to the Manager.
B.E/B.Tech(Electrical, Civil & Mech)
3 years of experience