A BIM modeler uses building information modeling software to create a three-dimensional visual plan for a project. Building information models (BIM) are virtual files used to aid decision-making during the building process. BIM modelers work closely with architects and engineers to develop designs for clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
1)Expertise in Revit Architecture
2) Ability to model with LOD (Level of Detail) 300
3) Ability to create parametric families
4) Should aware about BIM Process
5) Knowledge of Reading Drawings (Floor Plans, Elevations, sections,details)
6) Artistic talent and computer skills
7) Attention to details, and an attitude to never compromise with quality.
8) Fast Learner Ability to handle the tasks independently.
9) Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact with team members of different disciplines
10) Strong English written and verbal communication skills