We are currently looking to fill a full time position in our BIM/VDC department. You will be implementing BIM technology to assist in the construction coordination process. This position will give you the chance to work on some of the top construction projects in the Middle East and other regions. If you are experienced in handling BIM model coordination works in the in Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) sector as well as possessing strong interpersonal skills, technical problem-solving abilities, leadership skills, and enjoy working with in a fast paced innovative environment then you can apply for this career opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a BIM Coordinator you will be working in a fast paced construction environment driving exceptional quality and service for major residential, commercial, education and retail projects. Specific Responsibilities will include:
· Develop and maintain relationships with project team members, including architects, contractors, subcontractors, and other stakeholders
· Review construction drawings to ensure that they have been properly prepared according to industry standards
· Coordinate with architects, engineers, contractors, subcontractors, and other stakeholders to prepare a fully coordinate BIM model and ensure all constructability issues are identified and resolved during the model coordination works.
· Review 3D Models from consultants and contractors
· Conduct clash detection and visual walkthroughs using Navisworks Manage
· Audit and review models in Autodesk Revit / BIM 360 Collaborate Pro
· Hold weekly coordination meetings with project team members
· Early design review and constructability analysis
· Manage / Update BIM Project Documents
· 3D Model Quantity Extraction / Verification
· 4D Scheduling / Simulation using Autodesk Naviswork