As a BIM (Building Information Modelling) Trainer, you will be responsible for providing
training and guidance to individuals and teams in the effective use of BIM software and
methodologies. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced trainer who can deliver high-
quality BIM training sessions and support the development of BIM capabilities within our
Roles and Responsibilities
1.Provide project-based training to trainees.
2.Produce physical and digital educational material
3. Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and
4. Monitor objectives and results
5.Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses
6. Report on the impact of training programs
7. Maintain updated records of training material and curriculum.
8. Check the Trainee’s Project files, if there are any corrections have to explain and make them
to correct it.
9.Provide the marks on their project work and submit the student report to the Delivery head.
10.Write project reports as necessary.
B.E/B Tech (Civil. Mech & EEE)
Experience: 0-2 years