Single point of contact post signing off the contract for all project management activities between the Architect, Structural Engineer, Builder & Landlord
2. Responsible for all communications, coordination & completion of the project on time
3. Responsible for BOQ, estimates, technical drawing checking, release & site inspection for 100% compliance with design aspects
4. Sampling, testing & approving materials
5. Sourcing, qualifying, tendering & appointing a construction team 6. Document, review, & & report project progress to all stakeholders
6. Willing to work in a Boutique Architectural firm
7. Languages know Kannada ,Hindi and English .
8. Immediate joining.
Roles and Responsibilities
Create architectural designs based on customer input and feedback
Prepare and execute client contracts pursuant to specific consultations
Adjust contracts and designs to meet the changing needs of clients
Draft designs that reflect green building values and cater to our clients’ desires for smaller carbon footprints
Adhere to all industry standards in design
Communicate with contractors and construction workers to implement designs
Oversee and manage architectural production staff